Come and visit a farmhouse in the picturesque Onrus on the outskirts of Hermanus. This bed & breakfast with self-catering facilities is found in Bosplasie – one of the original farms in the Onrus area in days gone by. The Onrus River runs through Bosplasie and attracts an abundance of bird life.
Situated outside the hustle and bustle of Hermanus, but
still close to all the main attractions, this farmhouse
offers a very convenient and quiet getaway with views of the
mountain and sea. Onrus beach is only 3 minutes drive
away and so are the renowned whales that visit Walker
Bay during the months of July to November each year.
Brand new and offering style and comfort, the unit has a spacious living area, built-in braai, beautiful balcony for summer sunsets and a fully equipped open-plan kitchenette.
Your hosts, Annarie and Charel, will welcome you with a warm heart and wish that you have a wonderful stay.
The following is included in the accommodation:
- Flat Sleeps 4
- One room with a double bed and another room with two single beds
- A full bathroom to share
- Luxury bedding and fresh towels
- A spacious living area with a built-in braai
- A well-equipped kitchenette
- Fridge, microwave, small oven and kettle
- Television with digital satellite TV
- Free Wi-Fi
- Balcony with beautiful views of the sunset in summer
- Safe parking for guests
R600 per Night (1-2 people)
R300 per person thereafter
10 Dec - 10 Jan
R 1,700 per night for the unit
- Whale watching all along the coast
- Hiking in the Fernkloof Nature Reserve (15 minutes drive)
- Hiking along the coast on the cliff path of Hermanus and Onrus
- Onrus Beach for swimming, surfing, relaxing (3 minutes drive)
- Hermanus beaches (15 minutes drive)
- Hemel-en-Aarde wine route (5 minutes drive)
- Western Cape Hotel and Spa at Arabella Golf Estate (20 minutes drive)
- Hermanus Golf Club (10 minutes)
- Close to many restaurants and shops in and around Hermanus
From Cape Town take the N2 towards George, driving over Sir Lowry’s pass and past Grabouw. Just as reach the bottom of the mountain, take the R43 to Hermanus. Carry on for about 30km, until you reach the second set of traffic lights at Onrus. Turn right towards the sea (into Onrus). Take the second road to your left (Bosplasie Drive), carry on over the stop street and follow the bend in the road until you see the Farmhouse, 7 John Annandale crescent, on your right.
Tel: 083 7200 707